Friday, September 17, 2010

Can The Kiwi Cuzzies Help?

I don't know if the Pedigree Blog Hop is only open to USA blogs but Beryl and Frankie said I should post about it anyway as Frankie was a rescue dog and they would like to help out other shelter dogs if possible:-)

So here's the deal ....(and for really good details of what to do head over to Boulder Dog, which I wish I'd read before I did my post!!)


For each blog that posts about the PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive through September 19th, PEDIGREE® will donate a bag of their new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to shelters nationwide. It’s simple: Write a post, help a dog.

Thursday, September 16 through Sunday, September 19,  the Pedigree BlogPaws bloggers will host a Blog Hop, to help raise awareness for the “Write a post, help a dog” effort.


OK, that has only taken about 5 minutes, your turn now:-) 


1 comment:

houndstooth said...

It's open to all blogs in all places! Thanks for helping out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...