Yesterday was a very wild Spring day with a big thunderstorm, strong winds and lots of rain. It cleared up for a couple of hours in the afternoon so I took the kids down to the park. Beryl did a few laps on the playing field that was more like a rice paddy and I took some video of our lovely river that isn't so lovely right now!
We've had more rain overnight so I wonder what the river and park will be like when we go down there after lunch ... if we get there, more dark clouds brewing!
And we'll get on the Saturday Blog Hop while I'm here:-) Here's what you have to do (shamelessly copied and pasted from Life With Dogs!)
* Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
* Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
* Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
* Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like
* Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
* Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop