Monday, August 16, 2010

We are award winners, yay!!

Isn't it lovely:-)
Frankie, Beryl and I are very pleased to have this award bestowed on us by fellow greyhound lovers,  houseofcarnivores, thank you so much:-)  They also have four cats, please go check out their blog if you aren't already a follower.

The award requires that we thank those that awarded us, done above!  And also that I tell you 7 things about us.

1.  I've nearly always had at least 1 dog, usually more, in my life.

2. I'm originally from Australia and have lived here in New Zealand for 30+ mumble years, and love it:-)

3. I'm single (divorced), childless,  live alone with Frankie and Beryl and love that too:-)

4. I couldn't live anywhere that didn't have Vegemite!

5. I'd love to see the pyramids and many other wonderful places but won't leave the kids so I'll probably never get there, but that's OK:-)

6. Eating chocolate at my computer with the kids happily tired out from a great walk is my idea of heaven on earth, lol.

7. Frankie and Beryl are my rocks and guaranteed to make me laugh every day.  I love them to bits.


And now the next thing is to pass this award on to 15 blogs I enjoy, which is going to very difficult to pick as I enjoy so many but here goes ....


OK, now, I know it's supposed to be 15 blogs but I'm finding that very time consuming to add all the links!  There's probably an easy, quick way to do it but if there is I don't know it!  So I'm going to make it a nice, round 10 blogs:-)  Hope nobody minds.

And the last thing to do is to notify your awardees  so I'm off to do that now.  Happy blogging everyone:-)


7 comments:

2 dogs + 1 cat + 2 humans said...

oooh thank you, I'm not sure if i am clever enough to work it out :P but will try

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

It is a bit of a mission which is why I cut it back to 10 blogs:-) I don't know where or when it originated! But it's nice to get our first but hopefully not last award:-)

jet said...

aw, YAY! It's always nice to know someone is enjoying my pet related ramblings. My friends sometimes get bored of it, like I get bored of baby talk. Heh.

houndstooth said...

Thanks for the award! I'm going to have to start a list so I can get this posted Thursday or Friday! lol

You are the first person I've ever "known" who claims to like Vegemite! I admit to much curiosity about it!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Awwww... thanks for recognizing us.

whygreyhounds said...

Thank You! That is so nice.......and I too love my Vegemite!! :-)

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Lol, Jet, I know, my co-workers are the same! Virtually all my friends have got dogs so we bore each other:-)

Houndstooth, Vegemite is probably an acquired taste if you haven't been brought up with it. There's nothing else like it although Marmite is similar but sweeter as it's got sugar in it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...